Thursday, April 3, 2014

Too long

Ok so I haven't written anything in a while. I guess writing to my husband everyday didn't give me much love to type lol. So I'm currently 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Madison is kicking up a storm. Tom got recycled for SUT training but only has to do the last 5 weeks over. He came home 2 Fridays ago and left last Friday again. He got to feel his daughter kick which was amazing to him. Mom has been visiting regularly and going to Dr.'s appts with me. Dad has also been coming and keeping me company. My wonderful pastors wife Sandy is throwing me a baby shower on the 19th. Then mom is throwing me one on May 1st! We got the crib which was super exciting!! Its killing me not to go crazy buying stuff for the baby but I am trying to control myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment