Wednesday, October 27, 2010

FIrst post

So I should start my blog off by telling a little about myself. I'm 26, married to a wonderful man, 2 dogs, baby on the way, originally from Charlotte NC, and an Army Wife at Ft. Bragg, NC. I'm in my 8th week of pregnancy and thought I would get off with no morning sickness but I guess that was a flook. I found out I was pregnant last wed night thurs morning at the E.R. Thinking I had something wrong with me I took a pregnancy test and went in for side cramps. Found out I was 7 1/2 weeks along and had a cyst in my ovary. But other than that Very Very pregnant. It was like 4am so being excited was a chore but nevertheless we were happy. Now my baby wants to be difficult and we are going to have to have a talk about being nice to mommy even in the womb!!! Thank God I have a good support system here of women that have been through this (more than once) and are available to answer my every question. Today I went to work, got sick immediately, came home, hugged the toilet, dog puked, I slept, dog shit in the bedroom, I put him in his crate, and now I'm trying to find something that doesn't make me gag thinking about eating it. My poor husband who wants to be helpful is training to be Special Forces so he has a lot on his plate too and is trying so hard to be helpful. He doesn't get home until 11pm tonight due to a stupid late ruck march!!! poppy!!! So for now my wonderful baby girl Bella (my dog) is lying in bed with mommy and keeping her company while she is feeling poppy. Love my Bella Bear. Time to go find some food yuck..........

No comments:

Post a Comment